วันพุธที่ 23 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2559

Middle Way Meditation Institute (MMI) Kinaray-a

Ms. Viena Mae E. Villaruz; a Graduating Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering from  University of The Philippines Visaya, Miagao Campus

'Kinaray-a language' 
Rapit nalang ako ma-graduate sa University kag tama gid kaduro akun mga urubrahun amu ra daw pirmi lang ako di kamaan kun ano unahun kag ubrahun.  Daw ka-gamu kag ka-kapoy lang pirmi isip ko. Nakabulig gid ang Middle Way Meditation Institute kanakun kang gintudluan ako mag meditate. Pagkatapos ka mga sangka bulan nga ako ga meditate, may nag bag-o man gawa kanakun. Tawhay kag nami pagdalagan kang akun isip kada tapos ko mag meditate.  Kalma man akun pamatyag pirmi, positibo akun gina-isip kag kay-ad akun mga gina-ubra.    

Samtang ga meditate ako, mag-an akun lawas nga daw bula lang nga ga lutang sa lapad nga lugar.  Di ko man mabatyagan akun lawas kag daw gamay lang ako nga bilog.  Kis-a man daw sa dalum ako ka tubig kag makita ko ang adlaw sa babaw pero puti ang kolor.  Maka-kita man ako ka iba iba nga kolor nga dapun-dapon kag ga hulag-hulag.  Kis-a ga purma ang mga kolor ka bilog nga ga ilis-ilis kolor.

Translate to be English:
As a graduating University student with so many things to think and do (exams, paper works, presentations and school activities), I can get overwhelmed that I always don’t know what to do and where to start.  My mind seems like always on the run.  The Middle Way Meditation Institute helped me overcome this problem by teaching me how to meditate.  After practicing meditation for over a month now, I notice good changes in myself.  Every after meditating, I feel refreshed that I can think straight and focused.  I also always feel calmer, more positive and organized.  

While meditating, I feel very light like I’m floating like a bubble in a vast area.  I also can’t feel my entire body and it seems like I’m a very small particle.  Sometimes I would feel like I’m underwater and flows with the water and I can see a little light above the water.  The white light ripples like I am really underwater.  I can also see waves of different colors.  For some time it would form into a circle that would change in color from time to time.